Tuesday, December 16, 2008

What's a dollar worth?

Well, it's worth MORE once it's been doubled!! (even if it means pictures are going to be taken & you have to embarrass yourself!)

Brendon sat in something wet the other night at grandma's house but he didn't feel like changing it. I said I'm sure she has something in there that belongs to you, that you can wear. Guess he didn't care too much about it cause he wasn't interested in changing.

UNTIL.....


I ventured a bet with him. I told him I'd pay him a dollar if he wore Raegan's (size 2T) shirt.

He thought about it, but when my sister jumped in and said she'd give a dollar too.... he became VeRy InTeReStEd!
Unfortunately for him it escalated because the money was only good if he wore it for 10 minutes!
At first he was shy about it! (notice the wet pants...)

.

Then he realized we all were gonna laugh anyway & it was no big deal...

AND.. it WAS kind of funny!!!

.

Then he turned into a pure HAM! Enjoying the attention & my picture taking!

He proudly wore that thing for 10 minutes (w/ sore arm pits from it being so tight!!) and earned his 2 bucks.

I LOVE torturing my kids & using them for my entertainment!

4 comments:

Johnston*family said...

that is so funny.... You should start a tag. Post the most embarassing pics of your kids tag... i'm glad he hammed it up. it makes it sooo much better!

Anonymous said...

That is so wrong but sooo freakin funny. Sexy boy! Save it for black mail in the future. heehee

Thanks again for goodies you brought over on Sunday.

Rhonda said...

Are we supposed to PAY our kids when we embarrass them? Hmmm I guess I'm doing it all wrong. ;)

Anonymous said...

Poor kid...he's gonna hate you for those pics later. Though they are hilarious! You are too funny!