(I'll make this a short story!!) So, I'm finally in the mood to bust out w/ some cleaning--and I start some laundry, picking up stuff here, looking at the sink going"where do i start??" and a weird thing happens..no the dishes didn't clean themselves... but a little water comes up the drain. i think.. hmmm, that's weird, our things don't do that. oh well...so i proceed to do more stuff, and i walk in the laundry room & the FLOOR'S ALL WET! yep, the washer backed up. so i'm grabbing towels, yadda yadda. so all my attention is focused on this--which is where this came in to play
2nd point: have i ever mentioned how much i truly love this child?




2 comments:
What EVER we will do with this child???!! See, If you would have come with us to the mall, you wouldn't have had that little episode! Gosh! Why do you hate me??!!!
:)
well, i thought i was being a good mom...brendon didn't wake up until 9. why you gotta dog my parenting skills???
Post a Comment